doctor Sławomir Osiński -specialist in orthopedics and traumatology of bones and joints
He sees patients in Rehroz Mrągowo Office on Mondays and Wednesdays after prior registration
He graduated from the Medical University of Gdansk in 2000 and since 2008 he has been a specialist in orthopedics. He develope his arthroscopic skills in Poland and abroad. In 2015 he operated on approximately 500 patients including 150 shoulder arthroscopies, 70 knee reconstructions, 40 talotibial joints, 20 elbows and others. He ensures preoperative and postoperative care refunded by the National Health Fund in hospital in Mrągowo and Nidzica. He runs orthopedic outpatient clinic in Mrągowo and Nidzica and osteoporosis outpaient clinic in Działdowo. Member of the Polish Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology. Since 2008, member of the ESSKA The European Society of Sports Traumatology Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy.
- shoulder- instability, shoulder dislocation, rotator cuff injury
- knees- ACL reconstructions, PCL, collateral ligaments, patellar instability, meniscus
- elbow- foreign bodies, impingement, tennis and golfer's elbow
- arm-nerve compression syndromes
- treatments involving arm and foot surgery